What’s blue and delicious and nutritious?
This milkshake! It’s sugar free but sweet… and dairy free but creamy! It tastes like dessert, but is loaded up with all of these amazing superfoods:
Blueberries are powerful antioxidants and full of nourishing vitamins.
Soaked raw cashews are a great source of protein, in fact, soaking them ups their protein content and deactivates nasty phytates in them! Simply buy raw cashews and soak them for 2-4 hours in filtered water.
Lucuma powder is low glycemic, and contains nutrients like beta-carotene, iron, zinc, vitamin B3, and calcium.
Hemp seeds are a complete protein, rich in fiber, high in minerals, and contain essential fatty acids omegas 3 & 6.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk, fresh made or store bought
- 1 cup organic blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup activated raw cashews (soak 2-4 hours in filtered water)
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoon lucuma powder
- Combine in high speed blender and blend until creamy! Add more milk if too thick.