Salted Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
This recipe for salted caramel hemp protein balls was created on the fly for a private client. They taste like you wish protein bars tasted like – sweet, salty, and decadent. These little balls are great for snacks in between meals, or for a guilt-free dessert. Besides being a great source of plant-based protein, hemp is also packed with essential fatty acids. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1 cup raw shelled hemp seeds
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Combine in your food processor.
- Pulse until combined – you should be able to roll a small ball with your hands and have it stick together.
- Remove 1 tablespoon and roll into a ball. Repeat until done.
- Store in the refrigerator. Will last a month or longer.
Makes 25 balls. 3g protein per ball.