What We Offer
- Plant-based meals using a fusion of raw, vegan, and vegetarian ingredients
- Sustainable fish, poultry, eggs, and other animal products (some chefs only offer vegetarian or vegan services)
- Custom menus that highlight local and seasonal ingredients
- Children friendly meals
- Easy going and warm demeanor
- Available by the day or hour
- Personal shopping and preparation
- Fresh nut milks, cold pressed juice, cocktail mixers
- Coursed meals with servers
- No clean up for you at all
- Cooking classes and workshops
- Holistic health minded
- Sensitive to dietary restrictions and/or food allergies
- All food is prepared with extra LOVE
Booking Inquiries for Yoga Retreat Catering SF Bay Area
Our chef network is growing! We currently work with chefs from San Francisco, California to Santa, Cruz, California and service all of Northern California.
Our chefs love to travel! With advance notice they will happily attempt to coordinate travel plans to be compatible with larger booking including catering and workshop opportunities.
Rates vary depending on chef, food style, logistics, and guest count. We can price per person per day or break down pricing in your chosen format. We always strive to make serving delicious healthy food at your retreat affordable. Rates begin at $60pp/day for three custom meals.
Please contact us directly so we can give you a free personalized quote.
Beautiful Words from Beautiful People
I hired Lindsey as my chef for a weekend yoga retreat in Point Reyes, CA. Lindsey is super loving in everything she does and it showed up as thoughtfully crafted, delicious and healthy food. It also showed up as her ability to connect to each participant on the retreat with warm, friendly vibes and always a good hug! Lindsey wasn’t just the chef on our retreat, she was an integral part to everyone feeling cared for! Lindsey was professional, creative and intentional and I can’t wait to hire her again for my next retreat!
–Diana Openheim, yoga instructor
I was ever so fortunate to attend a retreat in which all meals were prepared by Lindsey. This was a little challenging for me; to let go of all control of cooking. I have some food allergies. I always tend to prepare my own meals. Well, not only was I pleasantly surprised by how delicious all the food was but I was amazed by Lindsey’s passion for cooking. She was extremely mindful to my restrictions and prepared alternative options for me. Her passion for cooking is evident in her food. I would highly recommend Lindsey to anyone, Her food is all organic, fresh and delicious.
Sharon Burke, artist & yoga instructor